Monday, December 26, 2016

2016 Summary

NumenOn the Water


Heavy rain and a warm front have written this on the wall; my fishing is done for 2016.  I've no complaint for 2016, but of course, hope for more in the future.  Maybe safe ice will return, but at the very least I should have the boat out in another 100 days; Here's to 2017!


My fishing in 2016 had a good amount of variety, but black and striped bass dominated my efforts.  I was lucky to get in other saltwater efforts and some good pike fishing, too.  My muskie efforts fell short and Lake Michigan was tough, but overall it was a very solid season.  I didn't really catch any giants, but I caught a lot of very nice fish.  I found some new species, some new waters, and some new techniques.  Here's to building on this, and an even better 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment