Monday, March 30, 2015

Ouch!



NumenOn the Water

Date:  March 29, 2015
Body of Water:  Flat River, Lowell
Boat:  None
With:  Alone
Target:  Spring suckers
Time:  1:30 to 2:30 PM
Conditions:  Very windy from the south; temps 42 and dropping; overcast with snow developing; water low and clear

Really nothing but cold weather since the last trip.  I went with low expectations, but was still a bit surprised to get skunked.  This was my first Zero here ever.


But I had the bait and some time, so it was probably a decent use of my time.


What do I have to say about this?
I don't mind the simplicity and purity of sucker fishIng, but I don't like working at it or getting skunked.  Oh well, the ice is trying to leave and there are some 50s predicted in the current forecast.  Maybe the boat will get out next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment